Saturday, April 3, 2010

Friendship..

The great thing about friends is

they never around when you really needed them...

the prefer to safeguards someone's feeling who is a newly acquainted than standing up for you..

they always have justification when they ditch you...

the greatest part is, they will always say they can rely on you, while you know when they call you that is because there is no one else that can take their crap anymore...

sometimes I wonder why I even bother...

close friends is just a bunch of bullshit... they give you praises, pour their heart and take you for granted.. when life is good they just gonna go on with their lives.. and only remembers when the shit is up to their face.

thanks for no thanks... I should have known better.. better stick to the ones I know I can really count on then..

what a bunch of crap!!!
when you realize your fuck buddy is actually more dependable of those so called friends..
at least she is there....

No comments: