partner: We're back to square one...
me: what do u mean by back to square one?
partner: because we don't have a strong concept, we still waiting from u..
me: i already present the concept what's not to get? Isn't that the whole point of u and me developing it together?
partner: but I still don't know what to develop, there is no fixed business model, no fixed concept. At least I did the list of the business plan, but you haven't done anything. We're waiting
me: Well I don't know what u mean by business model...
partner: Business model bro, u went to school, u made it before, so we know how to implement it
me: Let's be honest here, none of us know how to implement it.. it's a touch up and go..
partner: that's not the risk I'm willing to take
me: so u're saying i need to do the whole thing and present it to u?
partner: yes and also for our partnership relation..
me: (in my head "why suddenly i feel like i'm the beggar asking for help") aren't those what we need to figure out together?
partner: can't do it that way..
me: (i'm the one with the money, i'm the one with the concept, and if i'm the one who develop everything.. what u guys are for?) why not?
partner: if thats the case.. u might as well just hire us...
me: (wtf??? why would i spent that much money hiring u guys that don;t know any better than i do in the business) bro.. all i'm saying i need inputs in the concept..
partner: oh we already agree on the concept we like urs... so it's up to u to develop it more make it more real..
me: !!!!!??????
I should have known better.. but why oh why I keep on wishing for the best... let's just skip it to the worse..
because that crap is what i think exactly... crap...
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment