Sunday, May 25, 2008

unwanted immortality

lost between the sea and the jungle full of monkeys, usually known as a mall..

pig: well if there is any definite schedule, I know I will see J** in August

sun: *gasp* is she getting married?

pig: no... but our mutual friend is

sun: oh..

pig: well I also know that we are going to sit on the same table..

sun: how? you chat with her?

pig: no the bride to be asked me if it's ok if I sit on the same table with her..

sun: well obviously you're trying to be nice and say it's ok right??

pig: *sigh*... i'm a tad obvious huh?

sun: you got that right..

pig: well it's should be ok right?

sun: uh huh....

pig: come one it's F**king 3 years already..

sun: honey, I know you well enough that you don't say the F word, and it's only been 5 minutes that she come into the discussion..

pig: oh F**k

sun: I made my point...

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone (Evanescence)


well.. there's always someone that come into your life and never really leave...
mine was 3 years ago..
it is a wonder that how such a short happiness can make a lasting impression..
but..
she was something..

No comments: