Act 1
sipping coffee at nite since alcohol tend to create a more dramatic situation
the sun: I have a PROBLEM!!
pig: sure, you and everybody else
the sun: my problem is bigger
pig: bigger than the peace in middle east?
the sun: much bigger..
pig: I doubt that...
the sun: why you always be a smartass..
pig: because you always exagerrate on how big your problem is.. I just don't get it why you'd do that
the sun: because... it's mine....
pig: *gubrak*
Act 2
some where in the jungle called aisle number 4
the sun: ooohhhhh sour cream and onion potato chip, I love these!!!
pig: hmmm yeah you and most women..
the sun: oh yeah, I wonder why that is?
pig: I don't know maybe because most women are bitter??
the sun: *SLAP*
Act 3
escalator scene, don't try this at home..
the sun: you know what, one of my friend's friend said something that distrub me
pig: oh what she said?
the sun: she said I'm macho, do you think I'm macho
pig: How can I even think you are macho, when I have seen you in a pink dress not once but twice
the sun: so, still.. is that the vibe I give to everyone?
pig: let's put it this way.. don't try to hit them..
the sun: huh?
pig: because you certainly don't hit like a girl..
the sun: *PUNCH*
pig survived the fall tho...
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment