525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes -
how do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love?
Measure in love.
Seasons of love.
Heart broken
life shaken
smiles gone
feels like broken bone
it was a lifetime ago
when it feels that it will last a lifetime
when it feels no fear
when it knows no despair
do you miss me the way I miss you..
on those odd time when your eyes staring at me again
on those odd time when your voice calling me
on those odd time when the milky way upon me
and I have you in my shadow of past
I rather have a broken bone..
If I can only say one thing..
I want you to be happy, really...
really really really..
but I want to be happy as well..
Now if you don't mind
Can you stop being roomates with my brain
Because when you tickle my soul
and wrap you fingers around my blood
I smile and cry at the same time..
Now if you don't mind
Can you stop being roomates with my brain
Because I need to stop measure my year
by how many nights I dream of you
by how many times I want to kiss you
by how many wish I am to be by yourside
by how many longing day of hearing your voice
by how many.. sigh
Can you stop being roomates with my brain
because I rather have a broken bone
No comments:
Post a Comment